The East Flats | ?m | 25-45s | Claridge | EVOQ

I like how the library looms large as you leave downtown on Albert. Once the finishes are on it's going to have quite a visual impact.

From u/spadoink756 on Reddit

su39hucfrecc1.jpeg

A lot of Blueskin going up on the North and East walls. We should finally see the cladding go up soon after that's done! It's going to be interesting seeing this one go from bright white, to bright blue, to.....light grey perhaps? 🧐

20240202_142436.jpg

Wondering if NCC is putting more demand on Claridge to produce half decent design vs. “loosey goosey” city - and is actually resulting in ok stuff. Come to think of it wasn’t the old Daley building site an Ncc build for Claridge too?

More of this please!! Build a 55s in the same quality as this 30s one and we are looking good!! I hope that one is next in the pipeline.

Still waiting for the tower cladding and balcony railings...

I dislike the part of the podium that extends and is smaller than the tower footprint. Maybe it won't look as out of place once tower II is built. I feel like we have other similar stumps in this city.

This morning. I am beginning to really appreciate the project as a whole as it fills out (aside from building material quality). It's funny, because I remember way back in the first phase when the original architect made apologies for it and claimed it would look much more cohesive in future phases.

1000022486.jpg

Built form is good. Love the green roofs. Some retail? Colours and materials of the first two phases are unredeemable.

Yeah those midrises are awful. Some retail here and this is quite the lowkey project I wasn't expecting to like as much as I am.

Back