The East Flats | ?m | 25-45s | Claridge | EVOQ

IMG_1512.jpeg

Crane is comming down
Seems it was up there for a while compared to Relevé that cam down quickly after it topped out.

Anyone have an idea when the second East Flats Tower might start construction?

Seems it was up there for a while compared to Relevé that cam down quickly after it topped out.

Anyone have an idea when the second East Flats Tower might start construction?
I would guess imminently, I can't see them stalling on it when it's already a big hole in the ground and the entrance is so integrated.

Gallery_LeBreton-Ph4-5-3.png

Sure hope so. Don't remember the last time Claridge was this quiet. They've basically completed six towers (Moon, Royale and East Flats), with only one left full on u/c (Claridge Hintonburg) as far as I can tell.

Sure hope so. Don't remember the last time Claridge was this quiet. They've basically completed six towers (Moon, Royale and East Flats), with only one left full on u/c (Claridge Hintonburg) as far as I can tell.

So what all is in their pipeline? Icon's neighbor at 40 or more floors, the next phases of East Flats, the neighbouring lot to Claridge Hintonburg, their 'iconic' 27 story tower in Centretown, the 28/32s towers in Kanata...all very exciting projects in their own ways. I hope the next Little Italy tower is next.

So what all is in their pipeline? Icon's neighbor at 40 or more floors, the next phases of East Flats, the neighbouring lot to Claridge Hintonburg, their 'iconic' 27 story tower in Centretown, the 28/32s towers in Kanata...all very exciting projects in their own ways. I hope the next Little Italy tower is next.
I listed a few more here: https://ottawa.skyrisecities.com/forum/threads/general-real-estate-discussion.37484/post-2121915

You've added a few I had completely forgotten about. It's pretty crazy how many projects Claridge has in the pipeline, some approved years ago, up to a decade+ ago.

The crane is disassembling itself at this exact moment. I would have thought it would stay in place for the next phase. Maybe there is a pause, after all..
Pat on Rail Fans Discord mentioned they probably needed to complete more excavation for the second tower. Your image from early July confirms it.

1723046430189.png

Back